Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. William Wilkinson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Pontiac, MI. Dr. Wilkinson completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at William C. Wilkinson M.d. PC and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilkinson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
William C. Wilkinson M.d. PC44555 Woodward Ave Ste 203, Pontiac, MI 48341 Existing Patients: (248) 334-4931
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilkinson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilkinson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wilkinson frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Eye Infections, and Keratitis.
Dr. Wilkinson's office is located at 44555 Woodward Ave Ste 203, Pontiac, MI 48341. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland