Dr. Scott Trenhaile, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Trenhaile completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital. He currently practices at OrthoIllinois and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trenhaile is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
OrthoIllinois324 Roxbury Rd, Rockford, IL 61107 Existing Patients: (815) 398-9491
- Mississippi Sports Med and Orthopedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1996
- Iowa State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- The Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trenhaile?
This was an appointment concerning my rotator cuff surgery on March 6th. I saw the doctor to determine the need for further physical therapy and/or work conditioning. Great as usual. Dr. Trenhaile and the members of his staff are top notch.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital