Dr. Scott Lecroy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lecroy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Lecroy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Lecroy completed a residency at U Alabama-Eye Found Hosp Comb Pgrm. He currently practices at Simon-Williamson Clinic and is affiliated with Princeton Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lecroy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Alabama-Eye Found Hosp Comb Pgrm, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Birmingham-Southern College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Simon-Williamson Clinic832 Princeton Ave Sw, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 780-7053
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lecroy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lecroy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lecroy frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Diabetic Cataracts, and Cataract Removal Surgery.
Dr. Lecroy's office is located at 832 Princeton Ave Sw, Birmingham, AL 35211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lecroy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center