Dr. Scott Baldwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baldwin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Baldwin, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Baldwin completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at Lifetime Surgical and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Baldwin is board certified in Complex General Surgical Oncology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Otterbein College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Pacific Health Alliance
- SCAN Health Plan
- Special Needs Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lifetime Surgical2450 Samaritan Dr Ste 1, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 358-1855
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldwin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baldwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baldwin frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Ileus, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Baldwin's office is located at 2450 Samaritan Dr Ste 1, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baldwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Of San Jose