Dr. Vota has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Vota, DO is a neurology specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Vota completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at Memorial Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with VCU Medical Center Main Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vota is board certified in Neurology.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vota?
I couldn't be happier after my first appointment with Dr. Vota! He is very attentive and really listens to me. He stays on top of all my problems too and makes it easy for me to communicate with him through email. Of all the specialists I have had, none of them have ever done that for me except Dr. Vota. sincerely Kip Noblitt
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Vota, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vota's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vota accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vota frequently treats Headache, Neurodegenerative Disorders, and Epilepsy.
Dr. Vota's office is located at 8266 Atlee Rd Ste, Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- VCU Medical Center Main Hospital
Memorial Regional Medical Center
Memorial Regional Medical Center8266 Atlee Rd Ste, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 (804) 325-8720
Ambulatory Care Center
VCU Medical Center Neurology417 N 11th St, Richmond, VA 23298 (804) 828-9350