Dr. Scott Stoll, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Stoll completed a residency at University Of Kentucky. He currently practices at Stoll Neurodiagnostics, PA and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stoll is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Stoll Neurodiagnostics, PA
Stoll Neurodiagnostics, PA5717 Edwards Ranch Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76109 (817) 294-3195
- University Of Kentucky, Residency Hospital — 1995
- PHD University Of North Texas, Other Education — 1992
- Osteopathic Med Ctr of TX, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoll?
Dr. Stoll was professional, efficient, honest, & handed me results the same day my nerve test was performed. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth