Dr. Scott Sommers, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Sommers completed a residency at Indiana University. He currently practices at SOUTH CAROLINA ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATES and is affiliated with KershawHealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sommers is board certified in Hematology.
South Carolina Oncology Associates
South Carolina Oncology Associates166 Stoneridge Dr, Columbia, SC 29210 Existing Patients: (803) 461-3000
- University Hospitals/Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Indiana University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sommers?
Insightful and caring. Has a dry sense of humor, but clear he cares. Had second opinion somewhere else and they agreed with his treatments. Love his staff, nurses and secretaries are very kind and helpful.
- KershawHealth Medical Center
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital