Dr. Scott Sinner, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Batavia, OH. Dr. Sinner completed a residency at Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia. and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sinner is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- 1 3000 Hospital Dr # 130, Batavia, OH 45103 Existing Patients: (513) 735-8924
- Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Drexel Univ College of Med (MCP Hahnemann), Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sinner?
I have seen many doctors in my lifetime.. and Dr. Sinner is by far the best Dr. i have ever come across.. A+ bed side manner.. always very caring .. always wanting to see you heal up.. always wants to make sure you doing what you are supposed too.I sadly dont have insurance due to a previous work injury and this dr. cares and works with you and does more then i bet most drs do..I just cant say enough about this Dr.Sinner.. Him and his staff at Clermont Mercy Wound care are the best !
- Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital