Dr. Scott Serels, MD is a urology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Serels completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Urology Associates Of Norwalk and is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Serels is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
Urology Associates Of Norwalk
Urology Associates Of Norwalk12 Elmcrest Ter, Norwalk, CT 06850 (203) 853-4200
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Serels?
Dr.Serels was terrific. The office is set-up really well for COV-19. I felt safe and comfortable with Dr.Serels and his staff. The office was very clean and everyone had masks on at all times. Dr. Serels is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He listened and developed a treatment plan for my issue. I would highly recommend Dr Serels!
- Norwalk Hospital