Dr. Scott Kelley, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelley is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc
North Carolina Orthopedic Clinc3609 Southwest Durham Dr, Durham, NC 27707 Existing Patients: (919) 471-9622
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
I recently had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Scott Kelley. My outcome has been superb. I have known Dr. Kelley as a fellow health care provider for over 30 years. His credentials are impeccable, and his clinical skills are unequaled. I recommend Dr. Kelley and his team most highly.
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital