Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 221-6750.
Dr. Scott Chapman, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. Scott Chapman, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Chapman completed a residency at The Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Meritas Health Cardiology
Meritas Health Cardiology2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Medical School
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chapman?
Dr. Chapman literally saved my life after experiencing heart failure. He is kind, listens, and takes the time to answer questions. I am very grateful to have him as my cardiologist!
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Chapman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chapman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chapman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chapman frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Chapman's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chapman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.