Call (804) 373-6725 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Scott Rhamy, MD is a urology specialist in Mechanicsville, VA. Dr. Rhamy completed a residency at University of Florida - Administrative Affairs | University of Florida. He currently practices at Virginia Urology - Stony Point and is affiliated with Retreat Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rhamy is board certified in Urology.
- Seattle Prostate Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Florida - Administrative Affairs | University of Florida, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhamy?
Dr. Rhamy is very personable and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rhamy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Rhamy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rhamy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rhamy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rhamy frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Rhamy's office is located at 8220 Meadowbridge Rd Ste 202, Mechanicsville, VA 23116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rhamy speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
Virginia Urology - Stony Point
Hanover Medical Park8220 Meadowbridge Rd Ste 202, Mechanicsville, VA 23116 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6725
Virginia Urology2025 Waterside Rd Ste 105, Prince George, VA 23875 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6862
Stony Point9101 Stony Pt Dr, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6839