Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Scott Sherron, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sherron completed a residency at University Texas. He currently practices at Imaging & Diagnostic Procedures Fannin Tower - Houston Tx and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherron is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Kentucky College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Texas, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Texas, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1988
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Imaging & Diagnostic Procedures Fannin Tower - Houston Tx6624 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 795-5014
Scott R. Sherron, MD, PA
Scott R. Sherron, MD, PA6624 Fannin St Ste 1920, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 795-5014
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherron?
I am 27 yo and have seen numerous cardiologists most of whom have ignored my symptoms and basically patted my hand saying “you are just anxious”... In fact, I had a specific arrhythmia and only Dr. Sherron actually listened to me and determined that yes, I am anxious, but I also have SVT. The combination of medication for my SVT and the reassurance of someone listening and explaining the underlying condition as well as the parts that are related to anxiety has given me back my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherron frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sherron's office is located at 6624 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas