Dr. Scott Karlan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karlan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Karlan, MD is a general surgery specialist in West Hollywood, CA. Dr. Karlan completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Cedars Sinai Sal/Joyce Brandman and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karlan is board certified in General Surgery.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cedars Sinai Sal/Joyce Brandman
Cedars-sinai Medical Center Pharmacy310 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 423-9331
Cedars-sinai Medical Center8700 Beverly Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90048 Existing Patients: (310) 423-3277
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karlan?
I had a lumpectomy
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karlan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karlan frequently treats Mastectomy, Lumpectomy, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Karlan's office is located at 310 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karlan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center