Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Scott Evans, MD is a family medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Evans completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center and is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Family Practice.
- UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center
San Diego Sports Medicine & Family Health Center6699 Alvarado Rd Ste 2100, San Diego, CA 92120 Existing Patients: (619) 229-3909
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Dr. Evans has been my favorite doctor in 25 years! He honestly cares and makes very good decisions when it comes to your heath! You are in good hands with him and his staff. Definitely won’t be looking for a new Doctor anytime soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Limb Cramp, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 6699 Alvarado Rd Ste 2100, San Diego, CA 92120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center