Dr. Scott Darling, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Niagara Falls, NY. Dr. Darling completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at UBMD Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Darling is board certified in Family Practice.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darling?
I feel like Dr. Darling saved our son's life. He suffered a concussion (TBI) and needed treatment for dizziness/balance issues, headache, double vision and general mental confusion. Dr. Darling not only ordered the treatment for him, but really listened to him and was concerned for how he was doing in his life. We will be forever grateful to him.
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center