Dr. Pham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Pham, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Pham completed a residency at Abbott Nwestern/Allina Health Sy. He currently practices at Sanford Health and is affiliated with Avera Dells Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pham is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Abbott Nwestern/Allina Health Sy, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Health1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 312-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Pham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pham frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pham's office is located at 1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pham speaks Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Dells Area Hospital
- Avera Merrill Pioneer Hospital
- Freeman Regional Health Services
- Murray County Medical Center
- Orange City Hospital
- Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center
- Sanford Jackson Medical Center
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sanford Westbrook Medical Center
- Sanford Worthington Medical Center