Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Scott Steinmann, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Steinmann completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Albert Lea And Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Steinmann is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Bethesda National Naval Mc, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1985
- Columbia College Of Columbia University, New York City, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinmann?
Dr. Scott Steinmann and his PA Natalie have been amazing everytime I have gone to Mayo, they took very good care of me on my visits and for my surgery. They are awesome they really care about their patients and patients family. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you Dr. Steinman and Natalie.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steinmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steinmann frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Steinmann's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Health System Albert Lea And Austin
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 200-5040
Mayo Clinic - Florida
University of Tennessee Orthopedics979 E 3rd St Ste C430, Chattanooga, TN 37403 (423) 778-6784