Dr. Scott Sanderson, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Sanderson completed a residency at New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital. He currently practices at Neurosurgical Associates and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanderson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York Univesity Medical Center-Internal Complex Spine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- NYU School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1999
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanderson?
The Doctor was very thorough and patient with every aspect of the medical procedure. His explanation of the situation and execution was exemplary.
- Danbury Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital