Dr. Scott Paschal, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Paschal completed a residency at University Of Texas Affiliated Hospitals Program. He currently practices at Texas Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paschal is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Texas Orthopaedic Associates
Texas Orthopaedic Associates7115 Greenville Ave Ste 310, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 265-3200
- University Of Texas Affiliated Hospitals Program, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paschal?
Great! He did rotator cuff surgery on both my shoulders 14 years ago and I’m 65. I suffered for years and he did a wonderful job. He also scoped my knees and my wife’s knees. He did surgery on the rotator cuff’s of my mother in-law, my sister, and a lady I worked with for many years. We all had great results from Dr. Paschal’s expertise! My daughter is going to see him for a rotator cuff tear as soon as she can get in. These are 5 testimonials from me and people close to me, soon to be 6, that advocate strongly for Dr. Paschal!
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas