Dr. Scott McGlynn, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McGlynn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott McGlynn, DO is a internal medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. McGlynn completed a residency at Phila Coll Osteo Med. He currently practices at North Central Baptist Hospital and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. Dr. McGlynn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Phila Coll Osteo Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- La Salle University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGlynn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGlynn accepts your insurance.
Dr. McGlynn frequently treats Dehydration, Chest Pain, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. McGlynn's office is located at 520 Madison Oak Dr, San Antonio, TX 78258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGlynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center