Dr. Scott Wright, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wright's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Wright, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Wright completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at JOHNS HOPKINS BAYVIEW MED CTR and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wright is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Montreal Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Ctr
Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Ctr4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224 Existing Patients: (410) 550-3350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wright?
Dr. Wright is very thorough and takes the necessary time to ensure that patient needs are being met.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wright frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, ADHD and-or ADD, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Wright's office is located at 4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wright has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center