Dr. Schlesinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Schlesinger, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Schlesinger completed a residency at Parkland Hospital. He currently practices at Freeway Surgery Center and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Centre Hospitalier, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Parkland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schlesinger?
From around 2009-2018 I had severe low back, hip, and leg pain. Now I am pain free after surgery and trying to get back In shape!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Schlesinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schlesinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schlesinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schlesinger frequently treats Spinal Stenosis, Low Back Pain, and Herniated Disc Surgery.
Dr. Schlesinger's office is located at 5800 W 10th St Ste 206, Little Rock, AR 72204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Wadley Regional Medical Center At Hope