Dr. Parrotta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Parrotta, DO is a family medicine specialist in Wynantskill, NY. Dr. Parrotta completed a residency at Mt. Sinai South Nassau. He currently practices at Wynantskill Family Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parrotta is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Mt. Sinai South Nassau, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Lecom), Medical School — 2015
- Union College, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wynantskill Family Medicine
Wynantskill Family Medicine9 W Sand Lake Rd, Wynantskill, NY 12198 Existing Patients: (518) 283-1974
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrotta?
I was dizzy and he listened to my history,checked my record and prescribed what was needed to make me better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Parrotta, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrotta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrotta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrotta frequently treats Iodine Deficiency, Overweight, and Pre-Operative Evaluation.
Dr. Parrotta's office is located at 9 W Sand Lake Rd, Wynantskill, NY 12198. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.