Dr. Scott Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Levine, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Penn Hosp. He currently practices at Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levine is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Penn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Highland Hosp of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1989
- UMDNJ/SOM, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miriam Hospital164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5184
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.