Dr. Scott Simon, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Simon completed a residency at Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simon is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists PC
ONS Stamford5 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905 Existing Patients: (203) 869-1145
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Shriners Hospital for Children, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1999
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simon?
I can't say enough good things about Doctor Simon. I had numbness and tingling in my left arm during the early height of the pandemic in April 2020. Doctor Simon was able to help expedite my MRI. He was an exceptional communicator. He ultimately did emergency surgery on my neck and the results have been superb. Post-op he was very available, helpful and supportive. I highly recommend Doctor Simon.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Stamford Hospital