Dr. Scott Sailer, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Sailer completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Cancer Center and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sailer is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Duke Cancer Center
Cary Radiation Oncology300 Ashville Ave, Cary, NC 27518 (919) 854-4588
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sailer?
"For over 10 years, I have been a patient of Dr Sailer. He is accurate, intelligent, great at putting together patterns and strategies, and is truthful. Continually integrating best practices, he not only diagnoses and treats at the highest level, but cares from the heart. He and his staff are number one. He has an outstanding reputation among his medical peers, his patients and the community. Thank you, Dr Sailer."
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital