Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Scott Russinoff, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cortlandt Manor, NY. He currently practices at Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Russinoff is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health1978 CROMPOND RD, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 Existing Patients: (914) 739-2121
Mount Kisco Medical Group
Mount Kisco Medical Group60 Merritt Blvd, Fishkill, NY 12524 Existing Patients: (845) 765-4990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russinoff?
Dr. Russinoff operated on my knee a few days ago ... my family and I are very impressed with him. He's easy to talk to, down to earth, pleasant, and takes his time with you ... 100% professional ...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russinoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Russinoff frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Russinoff's office is located at 1978 CROMPOND RD, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Russinoff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association
- Putnam Hospital Center