Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Rose, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Solon, OH. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Center for Occlusal Studies - Mini Residency in TMJ/TMD. He currently practices at Good Health Dental. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Center for Occlusal Studies - Mini Residency in TMJ/TMD, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Dentistry, Medical School — 1986
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Center For Esthetic Excellence, Other Education
- Center For Exceptional Practices, Other Education
- Center For Occlusal Studies, Other Education
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Other Education
- Louisiana University School Of Dentistry Cosmetic Continuums, Other Education
- Nash Institute, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
Dr. Rose was recommended to me by the Cleveland Clinic for safe removal of mercury fillings. The consultation was thorough and conducted by Dr. Rose including the oral exam and X-rays. His explanation of the work needed was clear and what it would involve both procedure and time wise was explained. Everything is done in his office eliminating unnecessary travel and time commitments. Dr. Rose took into consideration the distance I am traveling and is doing much of what is needed in one visit. I feel confident Dr. Rose is going to remedy dental issues that may be effecting my general health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Rose frequently treats the following conditions: All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Broken Tooth, and Cavity. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rose's office is located at 6200 Som Center Rd Ste B10, Solon, OH 44139. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rose has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Scott Rose, DDS. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Good Health Dental
Good Health Dental6200 Som Center Rd Ste B10, Solon, OH 44139 (440) 542-1200