Dr. Scott Pomeroy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pomeroy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Pomeroy, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Pomeroy completed a residency at Barnes Hospital Stlouis. He currently practices at Department of Neurology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes Hospital Stlouis, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Residency Hospital
- Washington University, Child Neurology and Neurobiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pomeroy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pomeroy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pomeroy frequently treats Memory Evaluation, Wada Test, and Peripheral Neuropathy Testing.
Dr. Pomeroy's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pomeroy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pomeroy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Neurology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6388