Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Macicek, MD
Dr. Scott Macicek, MD is
- LSU School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of Louisiana Lafayette, Undergraduate School — 2000
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Macicek?
Scott Macicek certainly is a kind and well spoken man who is well versed in his field. We were and are so very grateful that he was the cardiologist we followed up with for over a year when one of our sons was born with a minor heart defect. Thank you Scott for your empathetic and well managed care.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Scott Macicek, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Macicek's profile.
Dr. Macicek in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Macicek frequently treats the following conditions: Down Syndrome. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Macicek's office is located at 200 Henry Clay Ave New Orleans, LA 70118. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Macicek provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Scott Macicek, MD holds board certification in Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Scott Macicek, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Children's Hospital New Orleans
Children's Hospital200 Henry Clay Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118 (504) 896-2090
Ochsner Health Center for Children - New Orleans
Ochsner Hospital for Children1315 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 842-5200