Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Scott Bernstein, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Good Samaritan/va Med Center. He currently practices at Scottsdale Private Physicians and is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School
- Good Samaritan/va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1992
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1985
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Scott has been treating myself and elderly parents for 8 years! His personal concern, dedication and expertise as a doctor has been incredible . He has been beyond “ fair and balanced” in all his judgments and REALLY listens which in this day of quick answers and faulty information is a rarity!, He has shepherded us through the current Medical system with care and knowledge! Plus his office staff is beyond compare and loyal and available to all patients!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 9458 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
Scottsdale Private Physicians
Scott L Bernstein, MD, PC9458 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (480) 767-7699