Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Scott Schultz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hardeeville, SC. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at Vanderbilt Eye Inst. He currently practices at AMBULATORY SURGICAL CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt Eye Inst, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Medical School
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
Dr. Schultz took the time to answer every question I had and was very thorough in explaining what to expect with my surgery. Excellent staff follow up as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Glaucoma, Eye Infections, and Keratitis.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 300 New River Pkwy Ste 31, Hardeeville, SC 29927. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schultz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Ambulatory Surgical Center
Bishop Eye Associates- New River/Bluffton/Sun City300 New River Pkwy Ste 31, Hardeeville, SC 29927 Existing Patients: (843) 208-3937