Dr. Scott Miyake, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miyake's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Miyake, MD is a nephrology specialist in Milwaukie, OR. Dr. Miyake completed a residency at Oregon Health & Science University. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Lake Road Nephrology Center and is affiliated with Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center. Dr. Miyake is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oregon Health & Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Oregon Health & Science University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- OHSU Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University of Hawaii At Manoa, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Lake Road Nephrology Center
Kaiser Permanente Lake Road Nephrology Center6902 Se Lake Rd Ste 100, Milwaukie, OR 97267 Existing Patients: (503) 249-3442
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miyake?
Dr. Miyake is very kind and empathetic. He takes the time to listen and to help you achieve your health goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miyake accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miyake frequently treats Proteinuria, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and End-Stage Renal Disease.
Dr. Miyake's office is located at 6902 Se Lake Rd Ste 100, Milwaukie, OR 97267. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miyake has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center