Dr. Scott Lucas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lucas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Lucas, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Lucas completed a residency at University Okla Health Scis Center. He currently practices at Scot K Lucas MD and is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lucas is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lucas?
- University Okla Health Scis Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Okla Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1976
- Okla U, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scot K Lucas MD
Scott K Lucas MD608 Nw 9th St Ste 2110, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 Existing Patients: (405) 310-3028
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lucas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lucas frequently treats Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Lucas' office is located at 608 Nw 9th St Ste 2110, Oklahoma City, OK 73102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lucas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital North
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City