Dr. Jerome has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Jerome, DO is a cardiology specialist in Westminster, MD. Dr. Jerome completed a residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He currently practices at University of Maryland Cardiology Physicians and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jerome is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Grandview Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jerome?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Jerome, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jerome's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jerome accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jerome frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jerome's office is located at 193 Stoner Ave Ste 350, Westminster, MD 21157. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll Hospital Center