Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Scott Loev, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Quakertown, PA. Dr. Loev completed a residency at Temple Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology. He currently practices at St. Luke's Spine & Pain Associates and is affiliated with Grand View Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Temple Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- GSBS-Statford Division/UMDNJ, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loev?
Very Friendly and informative. Offers a wide spectrum of information and opinions on your condition and what the different options are. Very accommodating of asking questions. Takes the time to talk with the patient to make sure they have all the information and their questions are answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Loev has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Loev frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Loev's office is located at 1534 Park Ave Ste 310, Quakertown, PA 18951. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grand View Health
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
- St. Luke’s Quakertown Campus
St. Luke's Spine & Pain Associates
St. Luke's Spine & Pain Associates1534 Park Ave Ste 310, Quakertown, PA 18951 Existing Patients: (484) 526-7246