Dr. Dunitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Dunitz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Dunitz completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with St. John Broken Arrow. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunitz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 392-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunitz?
Total knee replacement/revision back to work in 3 weeks using a cane, up and down stairs after 4 weeks with no pain. Absolutely astonished at the fast recovery. Incredible staff at Tulsa Bone and Joint no long waits in the waiting or exam room. Excellent care at the clinic and hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunitz frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Hip, and Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh.
Dr. Dunitz's office is located at 4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John Broken Arrow
- St. John Medical Center