Dr. Barnacle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Barnacle, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Mankato, MN. Dr. Barnacle completed a residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center. He currently practices at Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Community Howard Regional Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Us Naval Academy, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Pekin Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnacle?
This is a review for Dr Barnacle. I had the privilege of having him perform my hysterectomy & bladder neck repair. He gained my genuine trust so much so I brought my daughter to him to hear from a Dr to confirm what I'd been telling her and discuss birth control, responsibility of early pregnancy and why waiting can benefit her. My best friend was also a patient. I don't trust easily especially with my daughter. Dr Barnacle is an amazing Dr. I trust completely, I would recommend him for anyone who want's the best care! I can't speak on office questions, staff, ease of appointments and the like I saw him in different state years ago... I can speak about Dr Barnacle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Barnacle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnacle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnacle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnacle frequently treats Pap Smear, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Encounters for Normal Pregnancies.
Dr. Barnacle's office is located at 1230 E Main St, Mankato, MN 56001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Howard Regional Health
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato