Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Scott Herron, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Temecula, CA. Dr. Herron completed a residency at U Strn Ca. He currently practices at Scott Herron MD and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Herron is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- U Strn Ca, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School
- Springfield College, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Scott Herron MD41278 Margarita Rd Ste 201, Temecula, CA 92591 Existing Patients: (951) 693-1505
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herron?
Cancer broke my femural head off if the femur and Dr. Herron surgically repaired it! Five months later, I'm walking without a cane or a walker.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Herron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Herron frequently treats Foot Fracture, Ankle Fracture, and Broken Arm.
Dr. Herron's office is located at 41278 Margarita Rd Ste 201, Temecula, CA 92591. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center