Dr. Scott Herbert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Herbert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Herbert, MD is a oncology specialist in Santa Fe, NM. He currently practices at N. Mex. Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Alta Vista Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Southern IL Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 2001
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herbert?
My experience with Dr. Herbert was great. I had 3rd stage colorectal cancer in 2010. After surgery I went through 6 months of chemotherapy. I was in his care for 5 years. All went well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Herbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herbert frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Breast Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Herbert's office is located at 490a W Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Herbert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center
- Miners' Colfax Medical Center
N. Mex. Cancer Care Associates490a W Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505 (505) 955-7900