Call (385) 317-6804 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Scott Hacking, MD is a cardiology specialist in Draper, UT. Dr. Hacking completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Heart Center at Lone Peak and is affiliated with Lone Peak Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hacking is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Rochester School Of Med And Dentistry Rochester Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Altius Health Plans
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Utah
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- United American Insurance Company
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center at Lone Peak
Heart Center at Lone Peak74 E Kimballs Ln Ste 210, Draper, UT 84020 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6804
Heart Center at St. Mark's
Heart Center at St. Mark's1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6805
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hacking?
It was extra professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hacking has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Hacking, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hacking's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hacking accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hacking frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hacking's office is located at 74 E Kimballs Ln Ste 210, Draper, UT 84020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hacking speaks Laotian and English. View profile to see all.
- Lone Peak Hospital
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital