Call (385) 317-6805 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Scott Hacking, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Hacking completed a residency at University Of Utah School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Heart Center at St Mark s and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hacking is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine | Strong Memorial Hospital, Medical School
- University Of Rochester School Of Med And Dentistry Rochester Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Altius Health Plans
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Utah
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- United American Insurance Company
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hacking?
I only give him 5 stars because if I gave him the one star you would never see this review as they show all the 5 stars before they show anything less. He is a very nice person, but he is the cause that my wife had a terrible stroke. He gave her Eliquis, but no explanation of how to take this med or how she should not stop taking it without consultation. This made her feel really bad. She called his office 4 times and he never returned her call. On her last call, she told him that she was going to stop taking the medication that made her sick if he did not call her back. He still didn't return her call. She finally got an appointment to see him, and he changed her medication to Xarelto, but she had been off the Eliquist for about 5 days. This caused a blood clot in her brain resulting in a stroke that has paralyzed the left side of her body for over two years now. This could have been avoided if he would have just returned her call. He's a nice guy but a one-star Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hacking accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hacking frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hacking's office is located at 1160 East 3900 South Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hacking speaks Laotian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hacking has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital