Dr. Scott Hardeman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hardeman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Hardeman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Hardeman completed a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Gateway Ear, Nose & Throat and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- St. Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gateway Ear, Nose & Throat
Gateway Ear, Nose & Throat9701 Landmark Parkway Dr Ste 201, Saint Louis, MO 63127 Existing Patients: (314) 843-3828
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hardeman?
Wonderful. Dr. Hardeman is an excellent sinus surgeon. He's the sinus doctor other doctors refer choose. He also has treated my kids for their many ear issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hardeman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hardeman frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Ear Ache, and Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia).
Dr. Hardeman's office is located at 9701 Landmark Parkway Dr Ste 201, Saint Louis, MO 63127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hardeman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton