Dr. Scott Greenstein, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Greenstein completed a residency at New York Hosp. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenstein is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Massachusetts Eye and Ear243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3202
- New York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenstein?
Dr. Greenstein was very thorough and explained what was wrong with my sight and what he recommended in the future. He and his staff were very friendly , courteous, thorough and I left feeling I will eventually have better vision . Dr. Greenstein recommended another surgeon to me and I have an appointment with that doctor.
- Massachusetts General Hospital