Dr. Scott Gottlieb, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Pearl River, NY. Dr. Gottlieb completed a residency at NY Presbyterian Hosp Columbia University Med Ctr. He currently practices at Gramercy Pain Management and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gottlieb is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Gramercy Pain Management
Gramercy Pain Management67 S Main St, Pearl River, NY 10965 Existing Patients: (845) 368-0800
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- NY Presbyterian Hosp Columbia University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 2000
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gottlieb?
I saw dr Gottlieb a few years ago for my back he was wonder full a few years later still no pain since I totally trusted him i went back for my knees he did one today so far big improvement looking forward to next visit for other knee he is very compassionate making sure you have no discomfort during procedure.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital