Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Scott Gottlieb, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Pearl River, NY. Dr. Gottlieb completed a residency at NY Presbyterian Hosp Columbia University Med Ctr. He currently practices at Gramercy Pain Management and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gottlieb is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- NY Presbyterian Hosp Columbia University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 2000
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gramercy Pain Management
Gramercy Pain Management67 S Main St, Pearl River, NY 10965 Existing Patients: (845) 368-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gottlieb?
I saw dr Gottlieb a few years ago for my back he was wonder full a few years later still no pain since I totally trusted him i went back for my knees he did one today so far big improvement looking forward to next visit for other knee he is very compassionate making sure you have no discomfort during procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gottlieb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gottlieb frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Steroid Injection, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Gottlieb's office is located at 67 S Main St, Pearl River, NY 10965. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital