Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. George Sawyer, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sawyer completed a residency at U Ark. He currently practices at Legacy Community Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sawyer is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Ark, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Ark, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Community Health Services
Legacy Community Health Services1415 California St, Houston, TX 77006 Existing Patients: (713) 830-3000
Coastal Eye Associates
Pasadena Office3333 Bayshore Blvd Ste 280, Pasadena, TX 77504 Existing Patients: (713) 943-8671
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sawyer?
Dr. Sawyer is knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and enjoys teaching. I followed him to his Pasadena office when he moved from the Clear Lake office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sawyer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sawyer frequently treats Nearsightedness, Astigmatism, and Farsightedness.
Dr. Sawyer's office is located at 1415 California St, Houston, TX 77006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sawyer speaks Spanish, Creole, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.