Dr. Scott Glickman, DO is a neurosurgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Glickman completed a residency at Providence Hospital. He currently practices at Center for Neurological Surgery - Las Vegas and is affiliated with MountainView Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Center for Neurological Surgery - Las Vegas
Lvni3012 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89117 (702) 929-8242
- Philadephia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glickman?
Dr Glickman has a fierce passion for his patients and his work in medicine. Recently, my spouse needed surgery under difficult circumstances, Dr. Glickman saw it through even outside of office hours. We are so glad he chose to make Las Vegas his home for he raises the level of overall care for the community and simply to our family.
- MountainView Hospital
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus
- Valley Hospital Medical Center