Dr. Scott Forman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Forman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Forman, MD is a neuro-ophthalmology specialist in Somers, NY. Dr. Forman completed a residency at Ny Med Coll Hosps. He currently practices at Somers Eye Center and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Columb Presby-Ny Neur Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Ny Med Coll Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Westchester Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Somers Eye Center
Somers Eye Center380 ROUTE 202, Somers, NY 10589 Existing Patients: (914) 277-5550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Forman?
He has been seeing my daughter since she was three, that was 10 years now. She loves him, always takes his time with her and us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Forman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Forman frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Heterophoria, and Exophoria.
Dr. Forman's office is located at 380 ROUTE 202, Somers, NY 10589. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Forman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Forman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center