Dr. Scott Ekroth, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Ekroth completed a residency at Syracuse University. He currently practices at PHYSICIANS CLINIC OF IOWA, Cedar Rapids, IA and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ekroth is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
PHYSICIANS CLINIC OF IOWA, Cedar Rapids, IA
Physicians Clinic of Iowa202 10th St Se Ste 140, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Existing Patients: (319) 398-1545
- Syracuse University, Residency Hospital
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2006
- Syracuse University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ekroth?
My thought of this doctor are all good. He operated on my right foot first and then my left afew months later. I now have the most beautiful big toes. He was also kind, caring and a nice person. Thank you Dr. Ekroth I now can wear sandals and show my toes.
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids
- St. Luke's Hospital