Dr. Scott Sinclair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sinclair's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Sinclair, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Sinclair completed a residency at U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr. and is affiliated with Regional One Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sinclair is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 956 Court Ave Rm E222a, Memphis, TN 38103 Existing Patients: (901) 448-5699
UT Regional One Physicians
Regional One Health Outpatient Center880 Madison Ave, Memphis, TN 38103 Existing Patients: (901) 545-6969
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sinclair?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sinclair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sinclair frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Sinclair's office is located at 956 Court Ave Rm E222a, Memphis, TN 38103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sinclair has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regional One Health